Friday, July 15, 2005


We've had a busy week. Lots of laundry to get caught up on (including my comforter to get the pee smell out from Ethan's beloved cat...)

Last night in the tub, Ethan handed me a ball and said "baw, baw". On occasion he will say "tane u" (thank you) and "gilk" (milk). I'm not sure what was so funny, but on the drive home from school, he laughed and laughed - don't know what the joke was, but Ethan sure did.

This morning I was sahm (urban speak for Stay At Home Mom) extraordinairre...I did four loads of laundry, made the bed, cleaned the kitchen,,took Ethan to Kangazoom (http://www.kangazoomparty.com/) with a neighbor and her son, then we took the boys to lunch. Ethan took a nap while I folded said laundry, put away some of said laundry, then took Ethan to his new doctor (no more nebulizer! lungs are free and clear!), went grocery shopping and Ethan is now happily playing with his toys and reading his books.

As you can see from the picture, he also rediscovered toilet paper (I hoped he'd forgotten about it...no such luck, note to self: replace downstairs roll).