My apologies for no updates. The blog master has been sick!! I am feeling a ton better, thanks in part to Mr. Mom (Adam) taking care of me and Ethan being at school for two days. I was like a Victorian woman...took to my bed for two days. If I didn't feel so terrible, I would've actually enjoyed it!
Ethan, Adam and I went out to eat with Adam's friend Dan. After eating one tiny bite of a mozarella stick, Ethan informed us that he was "aw dun" (all done). And he wasn't kiddin'! You couldn't pry that kid's mouth open with a wrench.
Hopefully we will have a fun-filled weekend so that I will have lots of fun updates.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kind of reminds me of someone who went to the buffet and came back with a carrot stick and a chickpea on her plate.
Post a Comment