skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Slipakoff Family

Tuesday, July 12, 2005



This is so cool!!! I can't wait until tomorrow so I can post some more stories! Since my little prince is asleep and not currently entertaining me, I've posted some photos from our early morning hike in Zion National Park. We had a fantastic time visiting with the Cardons and are looking forward to next to year's reunion!
Posted by Jen at 6:48 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2006 (14)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2005 (20)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ▼  July (7)
      • I'm picking up the toys in the living room before...
      • As I was putting Ethan to bed Friday night, he was...
      • My apologies for no updates. The blog master has ...
      • We've had a busy week. Lots of laundry to get caug...
      • On the trip from playgroup to the post office, I w...
      • This is so cool!!! I can't wait until tomorrow so ...
      • Here you will be able to read all about Ethan's la...

Links

  • Google News
  • Edit-Me
  • Edit-Me