Monday, July 25, 2005

As I was putting Ethan to bed Friday night, he was resting his head on my shoulder. He looked up at me, kissed me on the lips and gave me a HUGE smile...then snuggled back into my shoulder. Sigh...he is officially the keeper of my heart now (not that he hasn't always been, but now I've made it official).

In an unexpected turn of events, Adam requested going to the outlet mall on Saturday. Of course, I was not going to say no to that. I was in line at the Gap and Ethan started screaming...turns out he spilled water all over his shorts and of course I didn't have an extra set of clothes for him, so I raced about the outlet mall until I found a pair of shorts for him (no easy feat with the change of seasons approaching). Come to think of it, the last time we took Ethan to the outlets was about 8 months ago - and I think he puked all over me and I had to find something dry to wear.

We took Ethan to the pool on Sunday. They have a huge water slide there that I deemed too dangerous for Adam to take Ethan on...but was overruled. Ethan didn't seem to enjoy it that much, but kept insisting on going down again and again.

No comments: