I'm picking up the toys in the living room before I give Ethan a bath tonight and I realize he's pooped. So I get out the wipes, and clean him up, but since I'm giving him in a bath in a few minutes, I didn't bother putting a new diaper on him, so he's running around in just a shirt. I throw the dirty diaper out, glance at Ethan and realize that he is pooping again. On the rug. And peeing. I grab him, run to the bathroom and throw him on the new potty I bought him (I needed SOMEPLACE to put him!). I picked up the poop, hear a big crash in the bathroom (he fell off the potty) and I see a bare butt run into the dining room.
He has a little tent in the dining room which he climbed into and started reading his books, but not before he sat in TWO separate places in the dining room, leaving butt print shaped poop stains. As soon as I fish him out of the tent, he runs to the piano and starts playing it...now there is poop on the piano keys...I finally had the sense to put a damn diaper on him.
Cleaning boy poop off the rug is much different from cleaning cat poop off the rug. Boy poop is bigger.
Saturday, July 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I already ate my lunch.
Auntie Donna
Post a Comment