Monday, August 15, 2005

Catching Up





I can't believe it has been two weeks since my last post! I don't know what it is exactly I've been doing, but I know it has kept me busy!

Oh wait...I remembered what has been keeping me busy...chasing after Ethan. He has become quite...ahem...um...adventurous and spirited. And SOOOO cute!

We had a fun visit with Grammie and Uncle Lloyd. Ethan wouldn't let Grammie out of his sight. He even stood outside the bathroom door when she was in there.

He's been having fun staying in the house and keeping cool in the August heat. But unfortunately, staying indoors all day leads to having to find less conventional toys to play with.
Ethan seems to have found a favorite - toilet paper and paper towels. And he also enjoys the step stool - he was helping me clean out the pantry - he's a great helper.

Adam was bringing Ethan up to bed a few nights ago and I always lean in and give Ethan a kiss after he brushes his teeth. This particular night, he hands me his toothbrush, gives me a kiss and waves and says "bye night".

And tonight, he blew me a kiss all on his own! GUSH!

1 comment:

AuntieDonna said...

The other day I saw a little girl in the grocery store unwinding a roll of plastic bags while her father tried to figure out how to pick out corn on the cob. She must have run halfway through the store while pulling out the roll before someone caught her daddy's attention. It was hilarious! So watch that little guy in the produce section!

Auntie Donna