Sunday, August 21, 2005

Big shopping weekend

Adam needed some new clothes so we hit the malls this weekend. Which would've been great fun if not for Ethan's new favorite past time. Whining and tantrums!!! SAVE ME!!!!!

I'm cutting him some slack because he's got some teeth coming in. His mystery sickness was also revealed - Mycoplasma which is an infection in the lungs than can cause pneumonia. A heavy dose of Zithromax knocked it out and he is finally coming around.

Ethan's also been on a hunger strike, which appears to be coming to an end, but time will tell. He ate NOTHING for lunch yesterday. NOTHING.

This week we are looking forward to getting back on schedule after being housebound last week. I think we will all feel better once we do!

1 comment:

AuntieDonna said...

Whining and tantrums? Our little Ethan? I find that hard to believe. Are you sure it wasn't Adam? Maybe he doesn't like to go clothes shopping this time of year because it reminds him of going back to school.