

We had a fun and busy week this week. Ethan and I were finally able to get back on our schedule after more than a week of him being sick.
Monday we hosted our MOMS Club playgroup, which was not without drama. Ethan was running, tripped over someone's foot and fell and split his lip. Blood everywhere. The other moms were horrified and anxious - I, on the other hand, am used to dealing with monkey boy and his accidents so it wasn't anything I hadn't seen before, and I was actually glad it was just his lip and not his gums. We cleaned it up and after a popsicle, peace was restored.
Ethan was happily back at school on Tuesday (after being under house arrest for a week, he no longer cries when I drop him off - he is happy to be out of the house!). Wednesday, we hosted another playgroup. Friday afternoon, his class had a fruit salad party, so we packed up and headed to school. Ethan wasn't at all interested in sampling the fruit salad, but he was happy to carry around a blueberry in his fist and play with the rocking horse (actually it is shaped like an airplane, not a horse) while all the other children sat nicely and ate their fruit.
He has found a new favorite breakfast food - Grape Nuts cereal. He loves it. He can eat a whole bowl by himself. (I included a picture up top.)
No comments:
Post a Comment