I've got myself locked in the bathroom attending to some...ahem...personal matters and Ethan beats on the door saying, "What are you doing, Mommy!?"
Me: "Going potty, Ethan."
Ethan: "No! Don't do potty!"
Me: "What do you suggest I do instead?"
Ethan: "Go to the Bahamas!"
Ethan certainly has had his share of potty experiences. Today, we were at the Georgia Aquarium (I have some choice words to include in my review of the place, but I will save that rant for another day). We were looking and laughing at the silly sea lions - right up close. They've got the tank situated so that the viewer is eye-level with the underwater part of the tank. Well, one of the sea lions decided to attend to his personal business right in front of poor Ethan, who got so scared he let out a horror-movie-type scream. I explained the sea lion did poopies and Ethan said "Oh, yuck!!" I agreed that it was quite disgusting. Ethan's been going around saying that the sea lion "did a poopy - and it was big and disgusting".
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Go to the Bahamas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I showed this to someone at work, so now when we have to take a little break we say we are "going to the Bahamas."
Post a Comment