I've asked Ethan numerous times what he thinks he wants to be for Halloween and he claims he wants to be "a bad person".
The first time I asked him what he wanted to be, he said, "Mmm.........buildings!"
This is how the rest of our conversation went:
Me: "Buildings? Well, usually you dress up as a person or an animal. Would you like to be a person or an animal."
Ethan: "A person."
Me: "What type of person?"
Ethan: "A bad person."
I've told him I want him to be a frog, so we'll see who wins.
We've had some other funny conversations recently as well. They have gone something like this:
Ethan: "Mommy. I wanna jellbean (jelly bean)"
Me: "No, Ethan, we're having dinner soon. You can have raisins, though!"
Ethan: "I wanna jellbean"
Me: "No jelly beans, buddy."
Ethan: "I sit on da potty. I hava jellbean."
And then this morning, this was the monologue he had with his dog (which he named Angel without any help from me or Adam!)
Ethan: "Angel, let's go downstairs, k Angel? Angel, Ethan has to go school, Ethan has to go school. Its okay, Mommy will gechoo you a vite-min (vitamin). Mommy will gechoo a vite-min downstairs. Careful on stairs, careful on stairs!"
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does Ethan need a Halloween costume?
Post a Comment