I was at a friend's house earlier in the week trying to parallel park my bus on her curvy street. It took several tries. After I finally was able to park and as I was gathering up Ethan's belongings, I hear him pipe up from the backseat "Yay! Mommy did it!!!"
Yesterday, I took him to the gym nursery for the first time. (He hated it. I may have to find a way to cancel my brand new gym memberhsip...you think they'll let me with an excuse like - well, if I keep coming, my kid is going to scream the whole time I'm here, so it'll be better for you if I don't come anymore....) Anyhow, I pick him up and he says "No like room. No like it." As we walked out to the car, I explained that we would have to go back again even though he didn't like it. He thought about this for a few seconds and then put his face right in front of mine and said "Sad. Sad." He then spotted the ice cream store in the gym parking lot and said "Ice cream?" Yeah, I don't think so, buddy.
We've got lots of errands to run today and of course this is the day that he is deciding to sleep past 9:15. I may have to go wake his little hiney up!
Wish me luck at the gym today!!!!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment