It's a rainy day here, complete with thunder and lightening, so we're staying in the warm and dry house. Ethan is playing with his train set and wearing his new "coke" from Auntie Lisa over his pajamas (which is actually a button down shirt but he insists on calling it a coke AND wearing it over his pj's.)
We're getting back into our routine and schedule. I gave Ethan a bath the other night and when he heard Adam come in the door from work he said "Honey! Honey!". I guess he picked up on what I call Adam!
His latest saying is "Oh gosh!". It is hysterical! He also frequently tells me that he wants "more". More cookies, more milk, more pretzels...
He's been asking for everyone...Gaggie, Loy, Auntie, Mike, Gigi, etc...I keep telling him that they're in Florida, so I know it is only a matter of time before he says he wants to go to Florida!
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That reminds me of the time a new priest came to town, and your Sunday school teacher said he had the same name as your daddy, and asked you what your mommy called your daddy. The priest's name was "Father Honey" for a long time.
Post a Comment