The Slipakoff family enjoyed a lovely Rosh Hashanah. On Monday night, Adam and I had a yummy meal - roast beef with garlic mashed potatoes and carrots (carrots supposedly symbolize abundance and I made them sweet with brown sugar and white balsamic vinegar for a sweet new year). We also had the traditional apples dipped in honey along with a round challah. We attended services on Tuesday (Ethan was at our shul's babysitting service, where the sitters deemed him a "little gentlemen".) I began a Rosh Hashanah tradition in our household by serving omelettes for dinner on the second night of the holiday. I think this will stick. We attended services again today (and again Ethan was a little gentlemen.)
Ethan's been up to his regular antics. Today he noticed a bruise on my leg - he pointed to it and said "boo-boo". Later, he pointed to his potty chair and called it a "pom-bie" and then sat on it and said "poop". He's a genius. A genius, I tell you.
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Genius runs in our family--SOME of our family.
Post a Comment